Thursday, May 31, 2012

Potty Humor

Anyone that knows my family knows that we're not shy when it comes to toilet talk and potty humor. My parents usually shake their heads as my brother and I talk our schedules at the dinner table, and the Bristol Stool Scale is discussed in depth. I've been referred to ratemypoo.com several times which might just draw the line for me. Most people grow out of potty talk when they grow older. I'm just going to take this as a sign that's I'm never gonna grow up.

I never quite figured out where this comfortability came from until quite recently. While cleaning my room, I came across a family gem tucked nicely on my nightstand. A gift from my Grandfather, a master carpenter if I do say so myself. He made this beautiful piece of art and gave it to me when I was around fifteen.
What is it you ask? Well, is't a Whiskey and shot glass holder! Classy stuff!

The shot glass goes on this side:


Check out the intricate details and appropriately misspelled words!
Some quotations not pictured: "Save paper, use both sides." " Post No Bills" 

And the Whiskey bottle on this side:
"Old Peak Hole. Five cents a peak."
"If I could spell I wood not be sitting hear wrighting on this wall."
I think this is a fine piece of craftsmanship that will passed down for generations in my family. Someday I might just get around to putting a bottle and glass in there. Thanks Pop!

No comments: